Why Leisure Linx?
Because the Leisure Linx websites are one step ahead.
Not all websites are created equal. Leisure Linx is better and here’s why:
The brand provides value
- During these changing economic times, businesses need to be armed with the tools to navigate a more conservative advertising landscape. Leisure Linx allows you to stretch your advertising dollar. Whether you select one website or all five, our multi-site buys offer the greatest savings.
- Magazine and newspaper ads can be very expensive with a short shelf life. Internet advertising is an economical alternative with high ROI, providing 24/7 exposure to the nearly 90% of consumers who start their real estate and lodging search on the Internet.
- Maximize your Internet exposure. More sites = more visitors and more back links to YOUR website = higher search engine rankings for YOU!
- The Leisure Linx website collection has been designed with the visitor in mind, creating interaction and leads through our social media channels. Our interactive strategy helps you to achieve your sales goals and improve your market position.
Solid Promotional Strategy
The Internet has changed the way we do business—especially when it comes to marketing. Consumer environments are short on time and populated by consumers who are savvy and informed. Our cross-promotional approach combines traditional marketing with the power of the Internet and social media.
- Inbound links
- Unique and compelling website content for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Traditional Public Relations (PR) – The majority of our PR efforts are distributed through our blogs, social media, and RSS feeds (see below). However, traditional PR efforts are essential to our overall marketing strategy. The Leisure Linx marketing team interacts with writers and publicists to create innovative articles and news features resulting in greater search engine visibility and organic search results.
Examples include: New York Times and New York Times
- Pay-Per-Click campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook and more. Wherever there are consumers clicking, our search marketers and PPC ad buyers are at work.
- Websites are infused with SEO-rich titles, keywords, text and tags
- Text ads on a variety of home and living websites, including SouthernLiving.com, CottageLiving.com, Frommers.com, MyHomeIdeas.com, along with top-producing city newspaper’s websites.
Web 1.0 metrics such as unique visitors and page views are still important for determining an audience’s size. Businesses will continue to shift spending from traditional media toward channels like search, email, display, and social. Because of the new ways that audiences interact with content, Leisure Linx incorporates Web 2.0 strategies into all of its websites. Social media has rapidly evolved to become a dominant marketing tactic. 93% of Americans feel a business should have social media presence and 56% feel both a stronger connection with and are better served by companies when they can interact with them in a social media environment . Applying these social media strategies provides our advertisers with solid approaches to engaging more visitors:
- Increase the number of followers to your Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn pages. Links to these three social networks are included with every listing. Visitors can quickly and easily connect with your social networks for engaging interaction with you.
- Not subscribed to any social networks? We’ve got you covered. We post your ad throughout our social media network including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, and across our network of blogs for the duration of your ad run. See the full list of social media.
- Frequent newsletter postings to our email subscribers are very powerful at increasing reader engagement and driving significant relevant traffic.
- We encourage our advertisers to send us newsworthy content about specials, events, or promotions, so that we can post it throughout our social media network at no charge. More inbound links to further enhance your Search Engine Optimization (SEO)!
- Leisure Linx hosts several blogs which focus on creating engaging and unique content, as well as building a loyal readership. We research the latest trends, specials, regional and local news, and advertiser updates to create authentic articles for our visitors and subscribers. Review our blog roll on our social media page.
- Need help with your own social media? We know social networks so you don’t have to. Social media takes up your valuable time. Strategy 140 is our internet strategy team. They can get you started or help you maintain the social media you have already created.
Visitors are turned off by websites that are cluttered with flashing, streaming or pop-up ads. The Leisure Linx collection of websites is designed with the visitor in mind with clutter-free professional designs that ultimately lead to longer visitor sessions.
 2008 Cone Business in Social Media Study